Crook Knee

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all just thought I would post a little note as to what not to do while detecting well we all know the practice of get a target use the boot to scrap the leaf litter off the top well I have learnt the hard way use the pick not the Boot at the moment I am unable to go for a swing as walking is F****** painful as I have strained my ac ligament and Medial collateral ligament took a while to work out how I had done it but a smart doctor asked me what my hobbies were and I said marial arts and metal detecting haven't injured my self on the mat doing MA for years then he asked about metal detecting he said "what do you do when you find something show me"
so I did and then he said well there is the problem your scraping the ground with a sideways action and you knee is not made to go that way I looked at him with the look of NO SH** SHERLOCK then realized he was right haven't been able to get out for over a month as just walk any length of time is friggin painful and after working all week what I need is to rest it SO the moral of the story is USE YOUR PICK TO CLEANE OF THE LEAF LITTER NOT YOUR BOOT .PP

1544913869_images.jpeg.jpg

Not good

Latest posts