Crampos prospecting and detectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi been away for a while but back for a few months. I am looking to get a Buy equipment from Crampos prospecting and detectors at Coffs Harbour. Has anyone had dealings with them.
Cheers

G'day

Crampo was a member of another forum that started his own business maybe 2(?) years ago. Have not dealt with him but I've heard no complaints.

Cheers

Chimpy

He is a mate of mine & always treats me well.
Has been doing a lot of Shows recently & is always building & testing new sluices & heavily involved with Deutz Detectors but also sells Garrett gear.
As honest as the day is long!
I am not the type to bulldust about things like this, if he was no good I would tell you or say nothing.

Keith said:
Has been doing a lot of Shows recently & is always building & testing new sluices & heavily involved with Deutz Detectors but also sells Garrett gear.
I am not the type to bulldust about things like this, if he was no good I would tell you or say nothing.

Thanks Keith, been looking at the Deus detectors he now has.

Chimpy said:
G'day

Crampo was a member of another forum that started his own business maybe 2(?) years ago. Have not dealt with him but I've heard no complaints.

Cheers

Chimpy

Thanks for the info.

Keith said:
He wouldn't happen to sell air cooled Deutz motors would he mate?
Been looking at grabbing one for a project :)

Seen a Duetz V6 Air Cooled sitting a paddock back awhile now.
Cocky reckoned it went under while running.
You ought too see the hole in the crank case on it. :eek:
One of the most reliable brands out there except they don't like breathing water. :lol:

Haven't dealt with him but haven't heard a bad word either. If I ever find a rich enough pocket of fines, I'll probably grab one of his sluices.

I wanted to buy from him as I was up at Grafton for three days but could not get a response to my messages left.
Must be away atm

Horse said:
I wanted to buy from him as I was up at Grafton for three days but could not get a response to my messages left.
Must be away atm

I had the same problem rang twice left messages and never got a reply, really wanted to have a chat and get advice as I was going to moleton and definately getting some equipment, ended up getting my gear from Coffs Outdoor world. Thems the breaks i suppose.

Latest posts