Collections - BIG and small

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flowerpot

Kerrie
Reaction score
I have been wondering about all the things that people collect.
Just one item is, just one and two items are a pair, does that make three or more a collection?
Would like to hear from folks that don't collect anything at all too
I collect a lot of things.
Would love to see what folks collect...
Heres my first small collection
Fountain Pens

1523182554_d1be5a83-fc96-4aab-8820-75960cd3cc15.jpg

7.62marksman said:
I have three
Cigarette lighters have about 200
Knives and swords have about 150
Glass paper weights have about 130
Trying hard for a fourth but havent found any nuggets yet :lol: :lol:

You forgot the Scotch collection Ken :rolleyes: we all know it fluctuates but that's what's ment to happen to a Scotch collection.

No photos unfortunately as its all stored at one of my daughters houses over east.
Space stuff... every badge from the Apollo through to the shuttle missions, meteorites, first day covers from the Apollo missions, foam sealant that dropped out of the cracks from the rocket boosters and rained down on cape Canaveral.

I also managed to slip my arm through a crack in the perspex surrounding a reentry module and hooked out a piece of burnt heat shield with my finger nail.
I left blood, skin and arm hair on the Perspex so they have my DNA and will probably arrest me the next time I enter the US.

Also If they ever reuse the space shuttles and one blows up on take off and they pin point the cause as a missing numbered tile from off the bottom please no body let on that I possibly have it...sshhhh!

RM Outback said:
7.62marksman said:
I have three
Cigarette lighters have about 200
Knives and swords have about 150
Glass paper weights have about 130
Trying hard for a fourth but havent found any nuggets yet :lol: :lol:

You forgot the Scotch collection Ken :rolleyes: we all know it fluctuates but that's what's ment to happen to a Scotch collection.
My god :eek: :eek: how did i forget that one
Shame on me

madtuna said:
No photos unfortunately as its all stored at one of my daughters houses over east.
Space stuff... every badge from the Apollo through to the shuttle missions, meteorites, first day covers from the Apollo missions, foam sealant that dropped out of the cracks from the rocket boosters and rained down on cape Canaveral.

I also managed to slip my arm through a crack in the perspex surrounding a reentry module and hooked out a piece of burnt heat shield with my finger nail.
I left blood, skin and arm hair on the Perspex so they have my DNA and will probably arrest me the next time I enter the US.

Also If they ever reuse the space shuttles and one blows up on take off and they pin point the cause as a missing numbered tile from off the bottom please no body let on that I possibly have it...sshhhh!
Do you want to be a space cadet mt? :lol: :lol:

rocketaroo said:
I love collecting, this pic shows some of my stuff.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4395/1523222902_30265211_1321099314701258_7159884767909904384_o.jpg

And in the Pool room :Y: :party: now that's the place for any collection.

Latest posts