Collections - BIG and small

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another collection this one is books, love them all :Y: :Y:

1523263408_56e1e301-ffbf-45b0-93ef-6aecace06038.jpg

1523263409_ce178fe9-74c1-4bcc-b06b-a4e8b42306a6.jpg

1523263410_40914d20-8b2f-49cd-9daa-8d7db2e4dc2a.jpg

Another thing I collect is skulls. Not for me but for my daughter who paints them up.
Amazing how much skulls are worth to collectors. A decent camel skull will fetch $200+ And even crappy little cat skulls command a decent price.

At the moment I am building a bloody great big alien skeleton so have been busy collecting bones of various different creatures for a while now. A way off finishing it yet but photos will follow.

Flowerpot said:

I like your book collection Pot but that one in the first pic, second bottom row of books on the far right. Couldn't work out the story line when I tried reading it. :(

Cheers

Doug

madtuna said:
Another thing I collect is skulls. Not for me but for my daughter who paints them up.
Amazing how much skulls are worth to collectors. A decent camel skull will fetch $200+ And even crappy little cat skulls command a decent price.

At the moment I am building a bloody great big alien skeleton so have been busy collecting bones of various different creatures for a while now. A way off finishing it yet but photos will follow.

I think you need more visitors Steve to keep you sane. :D

Cheers

Doug

Thats awesome Steve, would love to see some of her work :Y:
Got any photos of the alien creature youre creating? :Y: :eek:

Rockhunter62 said:
Flowerpot said:

I like your book collection Pot but that one in the first pic, second bottom row of books on the far right. Couldn't work out the story line when I tried reading it. :(

Cheers

Doug
Lol rock, a lot of gobblydegook that book!

Flowerpot said:
Thats awesome Steve, would love to see some of her work :Y:
Got any photos of the alien creature youre creating? :Y: :eek:
Ill see if I can get her to send some pics, she does them up in flowers and scenery..sort of like those old saw blades you see on bar walls etc..

The alien is a long way off finished yet. It started out I was watching a show on the catacombs and started building a little house (4 walls and a roof) out of bones but changed my mind after watching another show about dinosaur fossils.

The alien is a long way off finished yet. It started out I was watching a show on the catacombs and started building a little house (4 walls and a roof) out of bones but changed my mind after watching another show about dinosaur fossils.

Hey MT...... you can borrow some of the bones from your "guests" in your freezer & chiller room. :Y: :D :Y:

Rob.

Flowerpot said:

Ha ha ha looks like Pooch has similar tastes for literature :Y: as you Mrs Pot, beautiful looking Pooch to I might add.

Yes similar 'tastes' haha RM Outback, :lol: :lol:
Thanks RM, She's a beautiful natured, funny girl.
I'd find a chewed book in her bed or all over the lounge room floor.
Thankfully she's grown out of that now (and the wire guard helps)
And I have a nice 'collection' to chuck in the fire when it gets cold enough.

:Y: Manpa I'd love to see some photos of your passed bullies, they really are wags, soooo much personality and
Yes intelligent, look what she was reading chewing after all :p