For Sale Coiltek 20”x40” AI drag coil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Coiltek 40”x20” AI drag coil.

Currently set up as a drag unit on a ‘walk and drag’ system. Polycarbonate base has done about 20km over rocky ground and it is in remarkable condition. Very light and very simple system. Will mostly suit salt lakes or large open flats but is easily maneuverable over decent sized rocks, around trees, etc.

Whole system is very light (approx 7kg) and is easily dragged for hours.

40x20” coil is just that. Not a lot to say except it is in excellent condition and just had a new plug put on the end by Coiltek prior to recent WA trip.

Now home in Victoria.

Cash or money into my account and cleared before handing over. Would prefer face-to-face handover but would consider courier if someone really wanted (courier at buyer's expense).

Obviously happy to remove all of the drag stuff and sell just the coil and essentially that is what I have priced it as - just the coil alone. Also have the rest of a roll of polycarbonate that the buyer can have if they want it.

These are priced new at $1,590 at Reed's Prospecting in WA (currently on special - usually $1,750). https://reedsprospecting.com.au/pro...hanti-interferenceinch-drag-coil-1000-x-500mm

$700 and it really is in very good condition.

I also have a GP 3500 which I have been using on it that I am going to list seperately.

IMG_3703.jpegIMG_3704.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts