Cleanup sluice cheat, not realy a sluice

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G0lddigg@

Dustin
Site Sponsor
Reaction score
HI Guys,

Just wanted to share with people who may be getting started or those who havent thought of it, I've got two Garrett pans, 10" 14"
I use one as a sluice to cleanup my cons in the sink at home. it works really well with drop riffles check it out.

sorry about the video i'm no Wal that's for sure :)

[video=480,360]http://youtu.be/I-gFcZ1L6Jk[/video]

only had one small piece fall into the collection pan

Great video mate, thanks for sharing. That reminds me I need to go practice my panning :lol:

Cheers,
Nugget

Thats a great idea we always bring a poverty bucket home to be sorted! :)

got that last night, been stuck in the house for three days rebuilding my whole front axle on the patrol and waiting for parts so when the missus came out went for a nigh session not bad for 5 pans. pulled it out of grey clay

Know that feeling well Shivan, my wife is still giving me dirty looks. :eek:

Hi all,

Shivan, thanks for sharing a technique that turns a hopeless panner (like me) into a reasonable panner :) I've been detecting for years and never really bothered about chasing/crevising for the smaller stuff, but thats about to change. Bringing buckets of crevised material home will extend my fossiking days to processing my poverty buckets at home! Those drop riffles are the bomb.

Thanks again mate :)

Jim & Kerrie

G0lddigg@'s the name James :)

Jim. said:
Hi all,

Shivan, thanks for sharing a technique that turns a hopeless panner (like me) into a reasonable panner :) I've been detecting for years and never really bothered about chasing/crevising for the smaller stuff, but thats about to change. Bringing buckets of crevised material home will extend my fossiking days to processing my poverty buckets at home! Those drop riffles are the bomb.

Thanks again mate :)

Jim & Kerrie

Latest posts