Clean up our Parks

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought i would start off this thread in its own section, save members pictures being hard to find in other sections. It makes for easy access for members and visitors alike to see the effort we go into promoting our care and respect of the bush.
So in celebration of the idea i went out for a bush drive and had to head back home to grab the tandem trailer for this crap!!!!!!!
1404369577_rubbish_3_6_001-optimized.jpg

Makes you wonder how much action these mattresses have seen :eek: Thank god i have some DU laying around to clean my hands with......blurrrk....... :|
1404369577_rubbish_3_6_002-optimized.jpg

1404369577_rubbish_3_6_003-optimized.jpg

YEP couldnt help myself with a bitta free advertising for our forum :lol:
1404369577_rubbish_3_6_005-optimized.jpg

1404369577_rubbish_3_6_006-optimized.jpg

You know, even my dog craps in the one spot
1404369673_rubbish_3_6_007-optimized.jpg

1404369673_rubbish_3_6_014-optimized.jpg

Total cost was $61 at the recycle centre, im happy to do this once a month if it opens the eyes of our environmetal agencies and goody goody good two shoes greens. Im yet to see anything like this on your forum guys... :mad: might be time for you guys to pick your act up :)
1404369673_rubbish_3_6_016-optimized.jpg

So to all other members, no matter how small your rubbish pick is, can we please log our pictures and stories on this thread, to help show the greens and others that we are doing MORE than our bit for our bushlands.

Well done mate you have earned the respect of all that read this thread.
cheers db

Your like the gift that keeps on giving dwt :lol:

Seriously great work mate, I don't know many people who would have gone to that much trouble to clean up someone else's rubbish.

1404372161_respect.jpg

Mate,
You did a good deed today..... :)
Grab a receipt from the tip and do a claim with your tax agent
Or send it to the greens.......

Well done mate,
Sad thing is it is not the prospectors, or campers dumping the crap, it is the locals.
Once upon a time every town had a tip.
They still have but rate payers get the odd free ticket then have to pay.
Hence all the crap in the bush.
Every time I see a trailer full of shite getting towed in the bush I keep following them
till they get sick of it and go home.

beautiful

we can all take photos of the rubbish we pick up and post them here

including photos of our buckets of junk we recover when detecting and sluicing

we might need to refer back to those records one day

can someone post the photos of penfooeys clean up they did back in march ?? i think it was

HeadsUp said:
beautiful

we can all take photos of the rubbish we pick up and post them here

including photos of our buckets of junk we recover when detecting and sluicing

we might need to refer back to those records one day

can someone post the photos of penfooeys clean up they did back in march ?? i think it was
Spot on mate, dosnt matter how big or small lets fill this thread full of clean up pic's, i wonder what Tony Beets would say
1404391933_untitled-optimized.png

I bloody love that guy :D

Good on you dwt!

Hopefully karma will reward you for your efforts... may they be golden! :D

We do the same thing with any rubbish laying around. Always bag it and throw it in the ute to be disposed of properly.

Can't say I've come across any lounge suites or mattresses before? I've sen the odd rusty chair frame in the bush, mostly old camp sites at a guess. Some people though... :rolleyes:

All the best out there,
Shauno.

Good job dwt.

Our local campsites during the holidays are left in a Blip-ping mess, Its a disgrace Cuffing Funts, Dirty nappies are my turn off :mad:

Some of our camps have been fenced off and no camping aloud due these Pricks.

Great work dwt!

Can't stand people who dump rubbish. I hate driving at night and seeing people throw maccas rubbish out car windows etc... See it all the time.

Latest posts