Check out this fellas 4.9 ounce nugget on video

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I caught that video when it first came out, seen the rest of his as well. Looked to me like it had been re-buried, probably never video'd it when he first dug it up because he would have thought it was trash.

Magilla said:
I caught that video when it first came out, seen the rest of his as well. Looked to me like it had been re-buried, probably never video'd it when he first dug it up because he would have thought it was trash.
I thought the same thing..

Smoky bandit said:
Magilla said:
I thought the same thing..
Had the same thought at first because of how easy that virgin ground crumbled, I normally have to put more effort in to break it up.
Either way great nugget and shows it's worth bush bashing to detect the harder places.

I have watched every one of J Golds videos-Well except for the stupid one with a snake on it-and he seems a very genuine bloke to me. I love watching them. Till I get my phone bill!!!

Moderator Edit.
Please refrain from making nasty comments.
By all means, Share your opinion but lay off
the strong arm tactics.
OH, Nice Nugget. :)

Magilla said:
The guy is legit and it's a great nugget but you can't video every dig, it just isn't practical. I can see no problem re planting it to share the thrill with others.

The person who posted it and the person who filmed it never ever claimed to have re planted or re buried anything.

Why do people like to make out that others are lying when there is no evidence or reason for it.

And to video every dig requires one press of a button on a Go Pro or Mobile phone, and does not use much memory if you only film the digs.

Would be good if people just took it as it is without questioning everything.

hAyyoUinAU said:
Magilla said:
The guy is legit and it's a great nugget but you can't video every dig, it just isn't practical. I can see no problem re planting it to share the thrill with others.

The person who posted it and the person who filmed it never ever claimed to have re planted or re buried anything.

Why do people like to make out that others are lying when there is no evidence or reason for it.

And to video every dig requires one press of a button on a Go Pro or Mobile phone, and does not use much memory if you only film the digs.

Would be good if people just took it as it is without questioning everything.

As I clearly stated, I can see no problem re planting the nugget to share the thrill of the find.
If you don't think it was re buried then good for you, to me the ground directly above the nugget looked way too soft to be virgin ground.
I know plenty of guys that video their digs but I know of none that video all of them, I personally would dig over 100 targets on some days in the GT.
I will repeat again so that it is clear, I am not calling anyone a liar, I am just making an observation and I have no problems with what I believe has gone on. People edit footage all the time to make it better for the viewer, to me this is no different.

Latest posts