Certain bacteria produce tiny gold nuggets by digesting toxic metals

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He, he, he. Now, what the hell was the original post about? I've just wasted a day but thoroughly enjoyed myself. Hopefully more to come. Thanks for the entertainment fellas and await the Doc and Ramjets next insightful posts on the matter. (sorry , i meant to say subject, not MATTER, wrong choice of words here)

Dunno, its prob enough verbal diahorrea, for one thread allready! Or, do we spray, and pray for more?

My wife's just got home and asked what i've been doing. Couldn't come up with a quick insightful response so i told her i've just been on the computer all day. She thinks that means working!!! :lol: :lol:

When does the second shit, sorry meant to say shift arrive to keep this indepth thread going? ;)

Interesting article, maybe there's hope for us all just need to find that 50 year old bacteria patch :Y:.

all this time I thoght it was the other way round.
Thought the smaller nuggets broke of larger pieces and the fly specs broke of the smaller pieces?

I am gonna get me some bacteria and add some specs and water and grow some ounzes
Yippee

This is old news and has been doing the rounds since 2010.

https://www.gympietimes.com.au/news/gympies-new-era-golden-prophesy-john-parsons/623501/

John Parsons is famous for telling people that 'there is no gold to be found anywhere in the south east of Queensland and that metal detectors are a rip off, a waste of time and money, no gold can be found with them.', I think that JP has a barrow to push I'm just not sure whats in it...

Latest posts