Central QLD gold detecting?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
gday ,a couple of weeks ago I read a post on here and watched a vid on gold in central qld.the guys detect full time and just recently his partner left her full time job to join them.
Does anyone remember this ,and if so can you put up link for me .
Thanks

Most likely this one from the range suggested above.

One dude on their YT channel left comments about the whole thing being faked lol.

He claimed its all photo-shopped, and you can tell its not done in Australia because there are no Kangaroo's in the video.

Hehe....too funny! :lol:

Remember, drugs are bad :p

Medicinal mate, medicinal for my health. :p :p Yeah very dry and the Roos being smarter than humans and not needing the yella stuff are in the shade somewhere keeping an eye on them. Not too bad to watch. It has a bit of education and not so good humour.
Went off it pretty quick though.
Jaros :p

Lol what does he think it is CGI green screen I have seen dingoes in his videos and there is no doubt that it in Australia haha

How could it not be in Australia?
I have seen all their clips and have wondered where in Qld they are, it's very remote that's for sure.
Anybody any clues?

Goldhound said:
I've received a couple of pm's asking me what area we are in.
Don't bother pming me asking that particular question as you will get no response.
We are not in a known gold field the nearest one was about 70 km as the crow fly's so you have Buckleys finding where we were operating.
That's why we got nearly zero junk I had one stint of two and a half weeks with no rubbish at all.
Goldhound's post on 4umer after some asked the question. He's very generous with advice but not that generous :lol:

Latest posts