Carols by Candlelight - worth detecting the next day?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't these arenas have mechanical clean up machines like the ones say on Bondi ect ?

Tater said:
Don't these arenas have mechanical clean up machines like the ones say on Bondi ect ?

Not down on this footy ground. Saw a tractor going out there this morning to mow it though.
I'm well away from the 'Big Smoke'.

spatch said:
Tater said:

Not down on this footy ground. Saw a tractor going out there this morning to mow it though.
I'm well away from the 'Big Smoke'.

I gotta couple of mowered coins :lol: :lol: :p

silver said:
Gotta watch with foretelling the future spatch,.... some one will slip in and cut your grass(none of us though) before you get there. :eek: ;) :D

Sure do! Didn't get to the intended target, but todays reward was much greater ;)

And, with that reward, I purchased myself my first detector!

spatch said:
silver said:
Gotta watch with foretelling the future spatch,.... some one will slip in and cut your grass(none of us though) before you get there. :eek: ;) :D

Sure do! Didn't get to the intended target, but todays reward was much greater ;)

And, with that reward, I purchased myself my first detector!
So I've seen,... good on you for getting a machine that's found great stuff already,... did you see those photos of the silvers ? :D

Cheers, Can't wait.

No, haven't had a chance to search the threads.

Busy facebooking, messengering, and PA'ing. And about to turn in for the night. :eek: :eek:

spatch said:
silver said:
spatch said:
Cheers, Can't wait.

No, haven't had a chance to search the threads.

Busy facebooking, messengering, and PA'ing. And about to turn in for the night. :eek: :eek:
Here's the short cut,.... just scroll down. :D ;)
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/search.php?search_id=395583136&p=5

Hi silver. Thanks, but that link isn't working for me?
What search terms did you use to find it?
Sorry spatch,... was a bit of an illegal entry I guess,... I should have done it like this. :D
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=59242#p59242
This one works :/ ,... honestly. ;)

Latest posts