Cant login to Thomas Dankowski forum.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have tried tied to login to Thomas Dankowski forum on multiple occasions without success.Tried changing the user
name and password 3 times with the same result.Has any Aussies logged into this forum? It may be it is only for US members.

Don't seem to need to log on at all.
and I was able to see that utube vid (in equinIix finds roman coin)easy enough.
for the record I only like PA though (just being helpful) ]:D
http://www.dankowskidetectors.com/discussions/list.php?2
1506379068_screenshot_2017-09-26-08-27-30.jpg

There is a lot of technical information there on detectors and the site is unique in that respect.Nasa Tom, Keith Southern and other experts regularly post information there and the forum it is really professional. I can access it but cant get logged in to make comments.Got banned from the Detector Prospector Forum last week because I gave Steve Herchenbach a real serve for publishing useless and misleading information.No big loss.

Sounds like you have more expirience than Steve. Big call. You seem to be the vlf guru but as I've said before feel free to post some of your recent finds. Oh sorry I was just moaning about something I didn't get. What was it something like 40 hrs without a find. No wonder people decide to empty there toilet contents next to your camp. If that's actually true . Probably sick of ya whining to everyone who will listen to your drivel. :rolleyes:

oldtimerROB said:
There is a lot of technical information there on detectors and the site is unique in that respect.Nasa Tom, Keith Southern and other experts regularly post information there and the forum it is really professional. I can access it but cant get logged in to make comments.Got banned from the Detector Prospector Forum last week because I gave Steve Herchenbach a real serve for publishing useless and misleading information.No big loss.

Like to hear more details please , always 2 sides to a story ? :|

jack

Outback. He has a very emotional nature and only likes members which brown nose to him.Not my style.Did you know a 30 year old detector is better than the Impact because the Impact is not waterproof and he considers it too heavy. Hilarious.

oldtimerROB said:

Rob, I have known Steve for well over 12 years or more and although he runs a tight ship and he is a bloody good bloke and a very clever man, I too have had words with Steve but I won't say a bad word about the bloke, he is always there to help those who ask and those who listen.

I did not know you got banned that's a shame, I wondered why you had not been about.

J.

Ridge Runner. It was just a clash of personalities/temperaments.I am glad to be rid of him.He was very aggressive to me as you saw on a previous thread,I apologised because to his credit he apologised first.I also thanked you for sticking up for me. He started a new thread about the best VLF for goldfields.I told him it was useless information and also apologized for my comment but told him I felt strongly about it.Next thing I knew there was a big BANNED when I tried to log in. Personally I think he,s lost the plot.Anyway Its nice to meet you J again here. :lol:

oldtimerROB said:
Ridge Runner. He was very aggressive to me as you saw on a previous thread,I apologised.I also thanked you for sticking up for me. He started a new thread about the best VLF for goldfields.I told him it was useless information and also apologized for my comment but told him I felt strongly about it.Next thing I knew there was a big BANNED when I tried to log in.They still have the death penalty there. Personally I think he,s lost the plot.Anyway Its nice to meet you J again here.

I never saw that thread, I missed that one,

Not to worry you are here now so all good aye, :Y:

Bjay. Accepted. SH has never posted his findings about the Impact,s good performance in goldfields with very high mineralisation.He tested one in a goldfield in 2016 but never mentioned its compatibility with very high mineralisation.Never did also Nasa Tom who tested it in his backyard in Florida.I was actually the first to do so last May,but got no response or interest here in Australia, USA and UK where I posted.So when I made a comment that there is a conspiracy against the Impact by the general prospecting community he took it personally as if I accused him and I was dumbfounded.I told him as soon as the Gold Monster 1000 came out there was lots of chatter on prospecting forums.Cant reason with the man. He also responded that 99% of Impact users bought it solely for hunting coins but the GM is a gold dedicated machine.That may be true but it so happens the Impact is very stable on our goldfields here in Victoria and he missed the point. Some Victorian buyers have also complained they wasted their money on the GM but that is beside the point and I don,t want to get embroiled in that. Personally I could not care less if people ignore the Impact.It works for me and that is all that counts.Like SH I am only interested in comparing, finding information and discussing with other users all about VLF,s on goldfields. I was brought up with VLF,s 40 years ago and its hard to let go although there are better more expensive machines out there. Unfortunately I can,t put in all the hours needed to find gold due to my painful knee and back but I am trying and long after others have retired from prospecting and live in nursing homes.

oldtimerROB said:
Bjay. Accepted. SH has never posted his findings about the Impact,s good performance in goldfields with very high mineralisation.He tested one in a goldfield in 2016 but never mentioned its compatibility with very high mineralisation.Never did also Nasa Tom who tested it in his backyard in Florida.I was actually the first to do so last May,but got no response or interest here in Australia, USA and UK where I posted.So when I made a comment that there is a conspiracy against the Impact by the general prospecting community he took it personally as if I accused him and I was dumbfounded.I told him as soon as the Gold Monster 1000 came out there was lots of chatter on prospecting forums.Cant reason with the man. He also responded that 99% of Impact users bought it solely for hunting coins but the GM is a gold dedicated machine.That may be true but it so happens the Impact is very stable on our goldfields here in Victoria and he missed the point. Some Victorian buyers have also complained they wasted their money on the GM but that is beside the point and I don,t want to get embroiled in that. Personally I could not care less if people ignore the Impact.It works for me and that is all that counts.Like SH I am only interested in comparing, finding information and discussing with other users all about VLF,s on goldfields. I was brought up with VLF,s 40 years ago and its hard to let go although there are better more expensive machines out there. Unfortunately I can,t put in all the hours needed to find gold due to my painful knee and back but I am trying and long after others have retired from prospecting and live in nursing homes.

The company promised people the world and then folks had bigger dreams of their own which did not match what the company said so I think people held back,

The Impact is a good machines but because of all the hype people forgot the facts that there is only so much a VLF can do, They all want a VLF to behave like a PI in hot ground and that is not going to happen any time soon and all the top VLF's are neck and neck when it comes to performance and the only difference is the price and the brand, But people wanted the Impact to have selectable frequencies that could be paired in any combination so it would become a true multi frequency machine and when that did not happen they lost Interest, because what you actual have is a multi selectable single frequency machine so they start thinking early minelab machines like the Eureka Gold etc when what they wanted was a machine where the frequencies could be combined,

J.

Latest posts