camper trailer transport.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulldog

Hugh Carrington
Reaction score
I've just bought a Trek camper from a guy in Maroochyore Queensland and I'm looking to have it transported to Perth. Anyone got any idea's who could help me? Just had a quote for $3300. Phew-------------------. :rolleyes:

you need to find someone that will be headed to your area and pay the fuel for them to tow it one way... :)

Have you checked out rail transport?
Or you night have to tow it down to Sydney and then pay a cheaper rate from there.

Hi guys,you are going to pay premium rates on any freight heading west to WA,both road and rail.Its cheaper west to east.

Sorry forgot to say Bulldog,some transport companies sometimes will put vehicles/trailers on top of the freight on flattops and they charge less doing that may pay to ask some.

Bulldog said:
I've just bought a Trek camper from a guy in Maroochyore Queensland and I'm looking to have it transported to Perth. Anyone got any idea's who could help me? Just had a quote for $3300. Phew-------------------. :rolleyes:

WOW almost fly across buy a cheap car and tow it back cheaper... Then sell the car...

Have you looked into sea freight, containers ?

This guy is local Perth and Qld may be able to do a deal ? http://www.leestransport.com.au/

Latest posts