Buying gold and concentrates/paydirt

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well i know of at least one dude who frequents these pages who will be laughing himself sick at the end of this post...and I don;t blame him one bit :D
So...having sat through the covid 19 lockdown and then the chilling winds of this winter so far I've been hanging-out to get my hands dirty on a bunch of paydirt. So I casually troll through facebook and ...Whoa! what's this...DT GOLD!...aLL THE SPRUIK AND HOOHA about where their pay is sourced and photos of nuggets and on and on and...yeah you guessed it..this old fool forks out 43bucks for 400g of...'paydirt'.result 20flakes of micron sized gold
So with head in my hand feeling like the o0ld fool that I suppose I am...I collected it up and put it in me jar anyway. :8 :playful: :cool: every little bit counts...right?...yeah right. :cool: :goldpan:

reefer said:
Well i know of at least one dude who frequents these pages who will be laughing himself sick at the end of this post...and I don;t blame him one bit :D
So...having sat through the covid 19 lockdown and then the chilling winds of this winter so far I've been hanging-out to get my hands dirty on a bunch of paydirt. So I casually troll through facebook and ...Whoa! what's this...DT GOLD!...aLL THE SPRUIK AND HOOHA about where their pay is sourced and photos of nuggets and on and on and...yeah you guessed it..this old fool forks out 43bucks for 400g of...'paydirt'.result 20flakes of micron sized gold
So with head in my hand feeling like the o0ld fool that I suppose I am...I collected it up and put it in me jar anyway. :8 :playful: :cool: every little bit counts...right?...yeah right. :cool: :goldpan:
DT Gold has an advert down in the 'Wanted to Buy' section for gold
easy enough to mix in some dirt, re-package & sell as paydirt!
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=570601#p570601

goldtrapper said:
Hello Patrick1,
I would like 2 please. A farmer I know has a historical gold mine on the property but there is no trace of it and the Grandkids give her heaps about there was never any gold there. I would like to salt some dirt for them just to see their faces. :)
Message on the way.
BRILLIANT!!!

goldtrapper said:
Hello Patrick1,
I would like 2 please. A farmer I know has a historical gold mine on the property but there is no trace of it and the Grandkids give her heaps about there was never any gold there. I would like to salt some dirt for them just to see their faces. :)
Message on the way.
BRILLIANT!!!
PM me your address and ill get you some just as soon as I can.

Latest posts