Bull Ant Bite

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
did anyone look at any of the videos after the one above finished ????
if you didnt watch the one with the south african guy in it he is wearing a blue shirt i think, i laughed so hard i pmsl....and so did he NOT... lmao

Ok I was really excited to know about the "killer ant lurking downunder" with more recorded deaths than Sharks, snakes, spiders and bees combined....until I checked how many people have died recent times in Tasmania from the other 4 mentioned above........ ))))) 0. I guess if ur an allergic reaction person then yep you need to be careful to get medical attention as soon as possible, but for the 99% of us who have no reaction then don't be too alarmed. I've seen the movie attack of the killer tomatoes.

Nice story though, got me a little anxious. I've sat on 2 nests as a kid and was stung what felt like 1000 times...probably only several times but it hurt! What's next...attack of the killer peanuts must be on the cards. Worlds deadliest nut found downunder......stay tuned.

Lol, watched that clip of the South African guy to the missus, couldn't stop laughing - what did he expect? :lol:

I saw these little buggers at porters retreat and lucky I missed out on being stung, however talk about aggressive! They would stand their ground "my path between the hole and car' and tempt me to have a go at them. I couldn't bring myself to kill them in admiration of such tenacity, I'd just toss them aside with the shovel, Probably made them madder :eek:

Now thats good breeding! A notice to all bullies that no matter how small something is, if you piss it off it will come at you with all its force.... mother nature at its best and that's a good thing.

Latest posts