Broken Hearted

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 22230

Gavin of Garfield
Reaction score
Feeling very sad at this time at the breaking news of Charlise being found murdered. Some events in life make me ask so many questions as to why? Any crime is bad but an act such as this against an innocent child is unforgiveable . RIP Charlise as you have touched my heart. :brokenh:
1642551927_charlise.jpg

Just shocking 8.( if there's anything good to come out of it, it's the arrest. Pretty sure like everyone I felt sick hearing the news.

RIP Charlise :flowers: :heart: :rainbow: :party: :sunny: :gemstone: :goldnugget: :koala:

My heart breaks for the innocent children of these heinous crimes, everyone actually :brokenh:

Sadly this had all the hallmarks of sad outcome from the beginning. I believe there is also another kid missing somewhere, I seen a few days back on one of the news websites. That's two, another one to come sadly, they always historically occur in three's.

Jaros said:
I'm sorry guys but we haven't hear any evidence re the arrest/conviction.

Can't agree with that at all Jaros ?
This is the police statement and I quote "What we are sure of is that the accused that we charged with murder was responsible for, firstly, placing her in the barrel, and then disposing of that barrel in the bushland where she was located."

The mere thought of what this child would have endured sickens me to the very core. As for him seeking protection ? I would say give him the same consideration that he gave this child.

The link I put up above was only two hours old and names and shows the accused and his relationship with the child etc...
Seemingly no one read it?

No one ever does Simmo, all got their finger on the keyboard trigger.

Recon it's just not fair, the culprits mum wasted a good condom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts