Brissy Newby

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day all, I'm Joe, I just signed up and am new to these forums and would appreciate any help.
I would like any thoughts on buying a Teknetics G2 detector,wether this is suitable for me as a novice and any other advice would be welcomed.
:cool:

Welcome the the forum Joe, plenty of guys here who can steer you in right direction with the purchase of a Teknetics or equivalent machine. Sorry i can't help as i run GPX machines and have limited experience with others.

Where i can help if you if you like, is more along the "where and why", when it comes to using your machine on gold. If you have any questions that the forum threads can't answer, just throw them to the group, and i'm sure a variety of opinions will be expressed.

Best of luck with the new detector and look forward to sharing your progress.

Cheers Wal, :)

Welcome aboard Joe, Great forum for newbys to join as you will get unbiased advice here from the gang. Like Wal i run a GPX so cant really comment on the G2 but you will hear from members who have one very soon !
Regards Bill

Latest posts