BlueTooth how do you wear it

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ok so I got the BlueTooth unit from phase tech and it works great on my SDC but I havent figured out how to attatch to shirt or hat so some input would be great
1511691611_20171126_200324-1728x2304.jpg

I don't understand the question. Why do you want your blueteeth on your shirt. I have blueteeth on my Deus and all I wear is either the ear buds or the headphone or my blueteeth beanie.

So obviously you have a sender and a reciever unit , i guess you plug into a speaker or headphones ?
In which case i would glue or cable tie the reciever to the speaker or headphones. So it becomes one unit.

I run the deteknix? And the headphones are the receiver , but the i used stick on velcro on the sender to fix it to the tecta.

Plenty of good suggestions from everybody :Y: should get you hooked up , you could always try putting it in your pocket.

I used velcro for the transmitter and attached that to the detector. (gpx4500 with lipo battery velcroed to the detector) The receiver I attached to a mountain climbing snap hook that I could clip onto my pants/belt.

You don't want to be putting to much stress on those wires coming out of the transmit/receive units as the wires can break, just like most other wires/cables on detector accessories when they bend back and forwards over time.

In the end, i zip tied the headphone plug-in point (the one on the receiver) to the receiver unit. The headphones plugged in nicely and the receiver just hung from my belt with no strain on the wires.

Lesgold said:
Must be hard doing up a really small clip...... :) :) :)

You mean really really really small ;) Now every ones had a crack so may as well suggest some "Sky" hooks from ebay :rolleyes: Then on a serious note just let it hand out the neck of T shirt I've found gives best result with no loss of signal, plus threading up thru shirt takes care of all the excess headphone or speaker cable. :Y:

Latest posts