Beach hunt with Garrett Sea Hunter

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I see Goldpick and I must have had the same idea. He dusted off his Infinium and headed to a beach in Melbourne. I dusted of my Sea Hunter and headed to Wellington Point, Brisbane. This beach has a completely disintegrated iron swimming structure corroded to 1mm bits throughout the sand. Using a PI machine here is nuts and I was telling myself this as I loaded the Garrett into the car. My ears sure got a clean out! I know there is lots of good targets there and I would have missed plenty. I did enjoy the challenging hunt though. Sorry for the crappy pic and not cleaning anything before posting. All the jewellery is stamped 925 though badly tarnished. The sand is black and stains everything at this location
Cheers
1424592128_2015-02-22_17.18.28.jpg

Some good finds there Towelly, sometimes you have no choice but to dig some of those low conductors, you never know, they could be gold rings - hopefully in the 18k range. ;) I see you also have an Explorer SE, also hope to see some finds in the future on that as well.

Great to see some new faces around the place sharing their finds.

1424602845_2015-02-22_20.53.19.jpg

My last Explorer hunt.... if you can obtain permission to hunt at a high school, it's most definitely worth the trouble of writing to the principal. This is a average hunt at my nephews school.... The little buggers drop everything! No digging, just pop with a screwdiver.

Latest posts