Bathurst?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day all.

Whats the weather like down in Bathurst, besides cold (I looked at WillyWeather), is there any flow in the creeks? My wife has decided we 'must' drive down so she can explore my family's history by looking at the old gravestones.... Anyhow, while not to make the trip a total loss I thought I would pack the Angus MacKirk sluices and head to a creek to try my luck. Thinking of taking the ADS7 too, just to give it a run as I think it likes the cold!

Is the food good at the RSL, any places I should look at or avoid? Sunny Corner and Wallerawang crop up in the family history so I'll be heading to those places as well and possibly Lithgow to see the Lithgow factory.

Thanks.

If you want a good feed try the kings hotel the food is amazing especially the 1kg rump my favourite i was up at ophir a couple of weeks ago water still flowing a little not to sure now tho. Hope you have a nice trip

Sunny Corner, there will be a 1000 trailbike riders riding an annual event around the forests this weekend plus a whiteout snow or frost a friend of mine is riding the event entry costs around $175 they are keen riders go the following weekend there should be nuggets everywhere no dirt mud left

Latest posts