B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for making me laugh so much everyone. Very funny indeed..........lol..........!! :lol:

It is a pretty interesting find actually, maybe you could take it to a priest B5 to see what they think.

However, I beg you please don't let it get lost anywhere near me or my spots. I really don't want to accidently find it and I definitely don't want it to come into contact with me in anyway, or see it for real for that matter...........Lol....!! :D

Cheers,
Bec.

silver said:
Possesion is 9/10ths of the law time ! 8) :eek:
May have to exercise that 1/10 silver :lol: :lol: Charbel has got to go :mad: :eek: :lol: :lol:
1485918775_wwwwwwwwwwww_001.jpg

1485918775_wwwwwwwwwwww_002.jpg

1485918775_wwwwwwwwwwww_003.jpg

Hmmmmm :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Jaros said:
silver said:
Posession is 9/10ths of the law time ! 8) :eek:

Unless your wife is around!!!!! :rolleyes:
Any chance your wife wants it Jaros :D :D :D PM me :D :D :D
Not the skin I want Paul :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Or if any one wants let me know quick as he may not be around for long :eek:
FREE TO ANYONE :lol: :lol: 5c not included :lol: :lol:

silver said:
Run a comp on it B5 and see who wins it ! :eek: quickly :/
Any thoughts other than the first to guess my shoe size? :lol: :lol: :lol:
1485924537_dddddddddd_001.jpg

1485924538_dddddddddd_002.jpg

Copper, Silver plate, guessing pre 1950's era, has has a quick rub with steel wool soap pad, could use more but silver will go :lol: :lol:
Saint Charbel of Lebanon

Danny13 said:
I don't know b5, might be hard to get rid of , especially with that freaky looking goats eye attached to the back . Biblically speaking the evil eye :eek: :eek: :eek:
How about guess the year of the nice crisp 5 cent piece in the pic and win Charbel and the 5c :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
5 cent included :eek: 8) :cool:

Danny13 said:
:eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can't even give him away Dan :/
not sure why, he's the saint for finding gold and I don't like having that advantage, so thought it would be nice to share :D :D

Maybe of use B5 ,.... you could use it to pump out Cat 4 units endowed with special aussie only powers for finding gold, rub it on $1 coins and sell m for a tenner each + postage ,.... almost guaranteed to help detectorists to pop goldies where there may have been none ! They will know it's working each n everytime they pop a goldie (knowing bewilderedly there were none there before) :eek:
You do the rubbing and sales and I'll only require 10% of the proceeds, just to make it all seem legit ! ;) :p ,..... you can send my share through the ether, and I'll just have faith it'll get here. 8) :lol: