B5MECH's ATGold finds

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
B5MECH said:
silver said:
First silver I've seen all day B5 8) :cool: :cool:
You'll get yours Smokey ! :lol:
Gota keep the silver flowing :eek: hoping things turn to gold soon :8
I was looking with optimism for a Sov this morning myself (just that quick look) 8) :(
obviously found none ! :lol:
The gold sov was probably the target I walked away from :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rolleyes:

Disappeared west for a few days, quicky before I left
1485746799_hung_001.jpg

1485746799_hung_002.jpg

The primers missing on the 30/30 shell :eek:
First hunt back and straight onto the silver :eek: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:
1485746901_hung_003.jpg

1485746901_hung_004.jpg

1485746901_hung_005.jpg

Canada coin and one of those religious trinkets with the saints skin inside :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

Thanks guy's :8 I think it's the tip of their.............................left.....index finger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope it's not an eye :eek: looks a bit freaky :lol: :lol: :lol:

Danny13 said:
Great finds B5 , nice couple of thrips . I found a Canadian coin last week , my first.
That's the first Canada coin for me too :D If only they made their coins from gold :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B5MECH said:
Thanks guy's :8 I think it's the tip of their.............................left.....index finger :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Only one bit of skin, oh, kinda glad there ain't too many, like less than 5, or more than 3 :eek: ;) :lol:

B5MECH said:
Looks like a chameleons eye 8)

It's not a fish B5, too late once it's in your hands (ha)
Auction it off to the highest bidder maybe ,.... see how that goes, be pretty old, 8) maybe a little bit of St Peter in there ! :eek: