Aust. Geology/Tribolite Solutions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teemore

One foot out the door
Reaction score
Was about tp do some checking/research on Vic Goldfields using Tribolite ....... for some reason things ain't what they used to be .... some sort of re-design that I can't get my head around.
Worse still no prior advice that it was going to happen and how to reinstate what I was using.
Not happy ......

Same here Teemore.... I can’t seem to find the map overlay for shallow workings/leads on Vic gold map since I last visited the app.... couple of months I suppose.
All I can get are the dot locations of the relevant diggings.

Thanks H79.... I did try that earlier but it didn’t work. Just went back and had another go, and bingo, I’ve got that layer back up.
Must be working in slow mo or something?

I’m still confused at what difference the update made, it seems WA tenements are updating daily, I did notice on the website holding your finger on the centring icon the screen tracks your movement and tap and hold on the map now gives gps coordinates in different variants.

Evening all.

I downloaded the new Trilobite update from the Apple Store 2 days ago and since then haven’t been able to open it. Thankfully brother in law has a backup Samsung with everything I need.

Anybody else has the issue? I contacted David through the website 2 days ago but no response and can’t see anything on the forum listed at the bottom of his website.

Cheers, NE.

Yep, deleted and downloaded 3 times now, if you try to create a track or drop a pin the app crashes, if you go the website there is an emergency backup link for your trails, this didn’t work for me the first time, but i tried again today and worked, but if you close out of the app you need to use the link again to open the app.

Updated the App 2 days ago and now Trilobite will not open on my iphone - the Trilobite app icon is there but when touching the icon the app's opening screen flashes up and immediately disappears. A search of the phone and the Apps library comes up negative. Looks like the program behind the icon is no longer there. Yes, my subscription is paid up to date.

I’m having the same issue as Casper above.
Click on the icon and the map turns on then immediately switches off. I haven’t done anything but update a few data layers recently. All was working fine, then went to open it today and nada....????

Latest posts