Aussie Gold Hunters

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
producer said:
Greetings Prospectors,

Tonight is the last episode of Aussie Gold Hunters Series 1 on Foxtel/Discovery Channel at AEST 7:30pm.

We hope you enjoyed the series!

We are delighted to announce that Discovery Channel has commissioned Series 2, which we will commence filming shortly for broadcast later next year. Kellie and Henri, the Gold Gypsies along with the Dirt Dogs will be back - along with some new prospectors.

Regards

Diana and the team at Electric Pictures
outstanding news great to see Aussie doing Aussie tv :D

Great News! AUSSIE GOLD HUNTERS has been shortlisted for the 2017 Logies in the category of Best Factual Program.

You can go online and cast your votes to make it a nominee! Just Google TV Week Logie Awards 2016 - I can't post a link here!

Regards

Diana

Good to see an Aussie show possibly getting an award but "best factual program"? I enjoyed the show but the scenes are obviously staged and the show is scripted, shouldn't it be in a different category?

What Channel Wishful ? ... I didn't even know it was on... and My Daughter works for Foxtell, missed her eyes as well... 8)
Doh, News and Doco's... sorry .. :8 ]:D

LW..

Are you sure is a new series , just checked ch 640 they are replaying series 1 episode 1 probably as a lead into new series later this year reckon they would have promoted it a bit more if new series was on the go. :)

You Guys down south must have different Channels than up here. :( .. 640 on my Foxtel is Discovery 2.... A repeat, 1hr later of Discovery.... I will keep an eye out tho.. :Y:

LW..

Here is some other pretty good docos playing on Discovery channel.
Treasure Quest:Snake Island season 2. It's about the Incan treasure known as the Treasure of the Trinity.
And Legend of Croc Gold. A gold miner from Alaska assembles a team to go to Papa New Guinea and attempt to mine gold out of a River in Bougainville.
Plus Gold Rush season 7 is still airing on Discovery.