Aussie Gold Hunters

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just looked it up RJ and the 2nd episode is on at 9:30 tomorrow morning on discovery :Y:

I saw two episodes of croc gold, far out. I think they are struggling for material, both film wise and in their pan.

I'm taping it, hopefully it gets better.

(I just realised I'm showing my age, I'm recording it, not taping it)

I'll keep an eye out for the treasure show, thanks.

SC75 is correct! Aussie Gold Hunters Series 2 will be broadcast in Australia in July this year. Also in the UK in August.

We've had a great time making 10 new episodes with the teams from Series 1 and we will be also introducing two new gold hunting groups.

Standby to see some amazing gold finds and W.A. gold fields prospecting adventures!

I'll post here again when the dates are locked in with Discovery Channel/Quest.

Regards

Diana

producer said:
SC75 is correct! Aussie Gold Hunters Series 2 will be broadcast in Australia in July this year. Also in the UK in August.

We've had a great time making 10 new episodes with the teams from Series 1 and we will be also introducing two new gold hunting groups.

Standby to see some amazing gold finds and W.A. gold fields prospecting adventures!

I'll post here again when the dates are locked in with Discovery Channel/Quest.

Regards

Diana

Great to hear Diana. Thanks for the info.

Bring on July (not to quick I'll be a year older then) the 1st series was a ripper :Y:.

The coldies must have been cold last Friday Whishfull so cold they fogged up your glasses :lol: :lol:.

No offence intended mate all good, you had me going through thought I'd missed the promo's. It's a good thing you made a mistake because we've all learnt something from it :Y.

Yeah looking forward to it for sure.

Any reason they don't dry their gold before they weigh it, specifically The Dirt Dogs. Watched a re-run of episode 5 (I think) season 1 last night when Lindsay had finished pouring there was a heap of water in the pan :N:.

RM Outback said:
Any reason they don't dry their gold before they weigh it, specifically The Dirt Dogs. Watched a re-run of episode 5 (I think) season 1 last night when Lindsay had finished pouring there was a heap of water in the pan :N:.

I asked Vern about this and he said that sometimes the gold had just been processed through the water wheel/sluice and may still be wet when it was on the scales.

Regards

Diana