Aussie Gold Hunters

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cazalla said:
Teemore said:
That gave me a bit of a laugh ...... a small portion of the posts here relate to those who have actively downloaded pirated episodes from various sources they have quoted.
I say if they can mention that then let the legal owners/producers of AGP give their production a plug here.

It's not even about getting something for free but who has the time to sit and watch something at a time someone else dictates. We even have foxtel (missus watches her trashy shows on it) but I'd still rather use torrents because I can sit down, grab what I want, watch it, do some work while watching what I want, take it to the toilet with me and so on. Sure, you can record with foxtel but that doesn't suit my needs to watch what I want right now if the show doesn't air till later or is behind in the episodes.

I watched then all on the TV and the last episode was Monday a week ago, It started 7 weeks ago here on National TV,

John.

Well, if it suits your needs to watch it on TV, that's great but it doesn't suit the needs of everyone and that was my point.

Haven't seen it ? Is it on normal TV ie not foxtel ..................... yeah I know must be the only person without foxtel :rolleyes:
;)

Thanks Heatho .................. pirate no good also for me at my internet sat speed it would take a week to download an episode :rolleyes:
Maybe Diana the producer (lovely lady that she is ;) ) can let me know where I can buy the set on dvd ? Hint hint :D :D

I think it's great show. We all realize these things need to follow a formula to work and capture a broader audience. Let's face it, those who chase the yellow are a small proportion of the population.

It was the original Gold Rush show that got me started on the prospecting journey and it's great to see an Aussie show and Aussie gold. Gives us all hope that tat big nugget is out there. :D

Keep it coming I say.

Tanks for your input Diana.

Hi Bogger there is no plan to release DVD copies of AGH nor for it to appear on "free to air" television at the moment as Discovery Channel plan to repeat the series on Foxtel.

We'll let you know (if allowed by the mods here) if and when DVDs are available for sale.

Cheers

Diana

producer said:
Hi Bogger there is no plan to release DVD copies of AGH nor for it to appear on "free to air" television at the moment as Discovery Channel plan to repeat the series on Foxtel.

We'll let you know (if allowed by the mods here) if and when DVDs are available for sale.

Cheers

Diana

Thanks Diana would be much appreciated ...................... and from what I hear keep up the good work :)

Well I'm Buggered, I just flicked through the TV Channels and they are re running Aussie Gold Hunters again On Quest, Think I'm gonna Kiss my TV :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John.

Well I love it, and best of all the missus who previously showed no interest in prospecting is enjoying it almost as much. Really enjoyed seeing others detecting, as well as how others work with scraping and dry blowing. Great show displaying this great country.

I loved it , great show & more time showing them actually getting gold , not hours on moving the caravan

Great series, really enjoyed seeing some good size nuggets come out of the ground. Looked liked everyone was genuinely having fun.

Would love to see the North Queensland Gold Hounds (youtube) featured on this show, they are some serious remote area prospectors. Floating motorbikes across rivers on tractor tubes and sleeping on the dirt in search of new areas.... :)

Greetings Prospectors,

Tonight is the last episode of Aussie Gold Hunters Series 1 on Foxtel/Discovery Channel at AEST 7:30pm.

We hope you enjoyed the series!

We are delighted to announce that Discovery Channel has commissioned Series 2, which we will commence filming shortly for broadcast later next year. Kellie and Henri, the Gold Gypsies along with the Dirt Dogs will be back - along with some new prospectors.

Regards

Diana and the team at Electric Pictures

Hi Diana, that is great news about series 2, I've really enjoyed watching series 1 and it's got me fired up to get out swinging when I can, I found the series to be different at first compared to Gold Rush and Yukon Gold but I've really ended up enjoying it more because it's Australian, it's something we can all strive to achieve to some degree even if it's on a much more minor scale, thanks for the update.

Pete.