Attack in the park.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I brought this legally from farming centre a few years ago perfectly legal cattle prod handheld type,cost under $80
1452373716_cattle_prod.jpg

They would have to be a COW to BULLy you around in the first place though. ;) :D

rocketaroo said:
nicko61 said:
I brought this legally from farming centre a few years ago perfectly legal cattle prod handheld type,cost under $80
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/5587/1452373716_cattle_pcowsrod.jpg

you cant use that for self defense, no legal way to justify it, unless someone attacked you whilst herding your moos.

I use mine to keep the rabbits under control

1452380490_image.jpg

Darn pesky varmints, they hide in the shrubbery....

1452381039_image.jpg

You could enquire about a permit for carrying a regulation taser but I'm unsure of your cattle prod. I wouldn't walk with it anywhere as they are considered as an illegal firearm.

rocketaroo said:
pepper spray prob the safest bet

Yeah pepper spray is by far the best bet, as it is classed as a self defense device in the eyes of the law and no one can hurt you if they can't see and no long term injuries unless they are allergic to pepper.

Prod em then Prod em again.
Because if they lay a hand on you well you have the right two protect your self.
and also give em one more for me.

Pepper spray is illegal too without a permit, posties were/are allowed to use it for protection from dogs. I like the cattle prod but would way prefer a propper taser if they were legal.

Yep, not really allowed to defend yourself in Aus....... Learning how to block an attack and dish out a quality elbow is pretty good for most purposes though.

My spade on a stick is pretty lethal :lol: , would i use it? absolutely without hesitation, i've been around a while and i'm very aware of what people are capable of, them or me? I choose me with absolute no hesitation, would prefer to answer to the poe poe than be in horsepiddle :cool:

Wasp Spray from bunnings... 4 M projection.

Electrical Lines people use it.

And when in places where wasps are about; It is known to be with my kit.

Gee Karl that's frightening mate he could of had a knife fella...
Good on you for sticking to your guns mate, but stay safe.
Plenty more hints it not worth it hey.
EM

Latest posts