AT 4.5" Super Sniper Search Coil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm finally taking the super sniper out for a test run tomorrow.

I've had this coil for a while now but just havent had the need to use it. I'm going to try it out on a few tot lots (sorry wooster :D) and maybe do some bench testing.

I'll report back how it goes.

I'm back from this mornings trip to the park.

I just couldn't force myself to open the gate to the play area, It just felt wrong for some reason lol. How do you guys do it?

I ended up searching other parts of the park which paid off with an old coin and a few moderns.

349ds77.jpg

Nice finds Nugget, I hate this time of year. Bloody family and friends visiting all the time and I cant get out for hunt. lol

I have no family or friends so I'm pretty right lol, nah I do have family :/

Oh and in regards to using the super sniper coil... I did about 10 swings with it and switched back to the 5x8", I would have been there all bloody day using that thing.

I can only see a real use for it when detecting for gold to get into those tight nooks and crannies, other than that the 5x8' does the job just fine.

(I'll be back a little later, heading out to the place where I found the SIXPENCE :))

Nugget said:
wooster said:
good work there nugget ... which park did you hunt

I'll send you a PM mate.
Yeah what park was it Nugget????? lol
I dont want to go there after you have emptied it!
Maybe we should let each other know where we have been so we dont waste our time doing areas already blundered!

Pete_The_Prospector said:
Nugget said:
wooster said:
good work there nugget ... which park did you hunt

I'll send you a PM mate.
Yeah what park was it Nugget????? lol
I dont want to go there after you have emptied it!
Maybe we should let each other know where we have been so we dont waste our time doing areas already blundered!

All will be revealed soon enough. I don't want to start a coin rush before I've given it a good going over first hahah

The three of us should meet up one day and hit a few spots. I'm always keen :)

No good mate, there were people everywhere today so I couldn't get to where I wanted to be.

I'm going to do a beach run tonight to make up for it :)

Just got back from the beach, I ended up with $18 from Newcastle Beach..

Yeah I did go to Maitland Park today as well as Paterson :)

Latest posts