Around the traps with the sovereign

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a short session in this arvo. Was a bit of a reci really , while out collecting horse shite
First coin was 1946 sixpence , i couldnt believe it i was stoked
Second coin 1943 rams head :D then a few of the usual suspects
1441788991_image.jpg

Will be going back to this spot for sure .... It really was a surprise

Imagine if it had been,....and if there had a been two of them. :lol: Nice 6d too,... Pity about the little nick. :eek:

got out late this arvo for a couple of hours
1443604199_image.jpg

Was quite pleased to pick up a florin... Even if only a '47 ;) and a cool little micro car
1443604345_image.jpg

There were a couple of extra dollar coins which deservedly went home with the young fella that followed me around and operated the pinpointer for me

Sandta said:
got out late this arvo for a couple of hours
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3188/1443604199_image.jpg
Was quite pleased to pick up a florin... Even if only a '47 ;) and a cool little micro car
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/3188/1443604345_image.jpg
There were a couple of extra dollar coins which deservedly went home with the young fella that followed me around and operated the pinpointer for me

Only a 47 lol, looks mint condition too, nice hunt Sandta, well done.

had to look twice then(second time to look for a florin{ha}) :lol: ,... nice little decimal haul mate ! :D

I went for a drive this arvo ... Scouting for hunting spots
1444293871_image.jpg

The first spot was quite small but was well rewarded with only pre decimals
Large straight :D
1909 & 1921 pennys , '49 half , '47 :rolleyes: florin ,1916 shilling ,'40 sixpence & '26 threepence
1444293957_image.jpg

A piece of fancy metal work of some sort
1444294214_image.jpg

The second spot gave up $11 in goldies , a mood ring and 10 BB's

F U L L--H O U S E. :eek: :D :cool:
More silver,...I'm feeling pretty fulfilled for the day now,.....living vicareously through everybody elses finds. :D

Latest posts