Around the traps with the sovereign

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers everybody ... Thanks
Ive had a pretty good day so far and there is still cake yet to go :D
Miss CC i had a great night out at the concert, was a good show... Really enjoyed it ;)
(Was very disappointed though ,when i found out a Newcastle show was added ... 2 days after buying Sydney tickets)

Went back out to the park this arvo
1432456233_image.jpg

A few more goldies ,5 BB's , '59 half penny, some sort of cog & 2 pieces of an old bracelet

This arvo i got a chance to watch Lonely Silvers latest videos , which motivated me to get out and have a quick look around my new shack. Was only for about 20 mins while dinner was cooking but long enough to ease a bit of tension.
1434881829_image.jpg

A horse shoe , 2 lead roofing washers , a couple of other bits of lead , a button press stud , a draw knob ,a few nails, an old tube of something , 20c and a bloody ring pull
Those rotten things sure are spread wide and far :mad:
Ive also spotted a few of these since being here :p
1434882216_image.jpg

1434882239_image.jpg

1434882260_image.jpg

Hope its a good omen ;)

A detect is the only cure for cabin fever so I've been told! ;) Any idea about the history of build date of your new residence?

If ya see faded sign, at the side of the road, that says 15ks to the..saaaaandta shack, no florins yeah...yeah :)

A horse shoe, a spur , some fancy braces clips and a paddock full of highly fertilised clover.......don't dig too deep, you might find some bones..... :eek:

Or you have been lucky enough to find paradise :cool:

Talk about luck of the Irish,.... Sandra, you are in for a whopper of a rest of the year, and that's all I've got to say about that ! ;)

Ramjet said:
How is thenew love shack? :D

LOVELESS ....but a beautiful ,tranquil peace of paradise
And once i get that bloody tv sorted it will be ....PERFECT (even without florins ... Which im sure the foundations are built on :D )
Im hoping that there may be some gold around the river that surrounds the property ;)

Latest posts