ANZAC DAY - LEST WE FORGET

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to work. Still had my minutes silence

LEST WE FORGET

1587801343_images.jpeg-4.jpg

Yes it's coming again but just make sure you are in the right state at the right time.

We have a holiday in the Monday. Do U?

Rockhunter62 said:
Moneybox said:
Yes it's coming again but just make sure you are in the right state at the right time.

Yep and we are making the most of it. Taking that week off and heading down to Mount Barker. Will try to make the dawn service there. :Y:

Cheers

Doug

The dawn service on north terrace is really good. Recommend it to any in SA if you've never been.

Upside said:
Rockhunter62 said:
Moneybox said:

Yep and we are making the most of it. Taking that week off and heading down to Mount Barker. Will try to make the dawn service there. :Y:

Cheers

Doug

The dawn service on north terrace is really good. Recommend it to any in SA if you've never been.

I mean Mount Barker in WA, I don't intend to go anywhere near SA if I can help it.

Cheers

Doug

Also watched a show this arvo on the statue maker in Murrumburrah that is making copper statues of Billy the bastard, one was finished where Billy the horse is carrying 5 soldiers to safety, apparently the statue contains real horse bones so they could get the pose and angles perfect.
4000 man hours went into that one.
They are making another one of Billy and the corneal to go into the war memorial in Canberra.

Not sure if it was on landline or the show after it ,but your interested and know how it would be worth googling it on abc, I enjoyed it.

To all those young men and women who gave everything.
To those that did not live a full life, so that others could.
To those that did not get to have their own families, or watch their children grow.
To those who died in foreign countries, lest we forget.
To all of them did not come home.

Thank you. We owe you for what we have today.
And I'm sorry that some have taken it for granted.

Latest posts