Another NOKTA Au Gold Finder

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one's been discussed before. This is made for kellyco exclusively. Basically a knobs version of the gold racer with no screen. So you lose your mineral readout, target ID etc. Also balance wont be as nice without any weight under the arm cuff.

Looks like it could take a beating though

lots of people like to see where thier knobs are, And Ferrous or NON Ferrous lights

You betta get a couple in stock Nenad if Argyle wants one , lots of others will too : )

Iv used this model here in oz and its certainly built like a tank...it looks like something has fallen off the Terminator..... :mad:

As a knob only style detector, im sure those who prefer this style of detector wont have any probs working it out....the ID LEDs i was told maybe under review due to being a little difficult to see in bright light?....whatever the case....another winner from the Nokta/Makro stable.

Hello all.

Just wanted to chime in here.
This is a private label device made for Kellyco.
Kellyco however will ship it globally and may also sell to resellers who are interested.

The LEDs have been updated based on the test results and feedbacks.

10fp said:
Thanks Nokta/Makro for another good looking detector
Now how long before you we see a P I unit ?? :)

Thank you!
Working on it.... I can say not anytime soon as we would like to offer the valued customers in AU the best.

Thank you for your patience and your support!

I like the look and the fact this detector looks very weather resistant....a good combo as a full time workaholic that will compliment a PI...I actually love the knobs and the red and green lights....KILLER MACHINE !! I am getting one....

Latest posts