Advertisements.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandta said:
Ive noticed the adds between the first and second post recently
Seems a bit odd but it doesnt bother me
Im not a tight arse , i believe in supporting this forum that provides so much(and i did so pretty well from the start)
BUT ...
I dont like handing over my hard earned only to find myself banned (quite frequently too) and totally unable to access the forum AT ALL (not even as a guest. Sometimes for days !)
due to a 'glitch' in the system that seems to still be an ongoing issue.
Its only $20 ... but that money goes to the owner (as i understand) and its all of us that make this forum what it is .... not him.
( in all fairness , i have to say , i have NO idea what it costs ( if anything) to run/provide/operate a forum. )

I don't necessarily agree with Sandta's opinion,but I am a huge fan of robust conversation with every opinion having an equal hearing not shying away just because "you got your feeling got hurt" {) just agree to disagree and move on simple's :party:

Ad test is over now. It increased the overall ad revenue but not enough to compensate for the decline in user experience so I don't think it was worth it. So we are back to just one ad at the top and another one at the bottom.... and as always, premium members enjoy an ad free experience and the respect and admiration of the whole Community. ;)

I wasn't complaining because I don't pay a subscription but I didn't like the ads stuck in the middle.

Moneybox said:
I wasn't complaining because I don't pay a subscription but I didn't like the ads stuck in the middle.
I wasn't complaining either Moneybox,I initially just asked if anyone else was getting ads in the middle of posts.Happy for the forum to have ads to cover costs or whatever just don't want them in the middle of threads.

I for one am much happier with the swift removal...Using a mobile I clicked (accidentally ) several of these ads by mistake whilst scrolling. Every time this happens everything else starts popping up again through the other apps/programs I run on a similar theme. It's like the bloody telemarketer campaigns, if I want or need the service or info I know where to find it thanks, I don't need the intrusion.

Latest posts