Advertisements.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone else getting the ads in between posts? Here is a screenshot of B5 mechs AT Gold finds thread.When did this start?
1499849404_image.jpg

That's fine,I don't mind the ads but they have always been up the top of threads not in between posts.

Just checked my thread ,... adds ,..... don't think I can get my head around this one ,.... intrusive to the max Harril ,.... good luck with it.
:N: :( :N:

BigWave said:
I think that you have to pay the fee to become an "S" member (see below my avatar besides "Member"). It's the way these sites stay profitable.

So why is today the starting point for these adverts. Haven't seen'em before 8) got me knackered, paid or unpaid they weren't there yesterday or the day before

Oh well looks like it'll be the 1st time I'll have to cough up given it's the site I visit most :Y:.

Ive noticed the adds between the first and second post recently
Seems a bit odd but it doesnt bother me
Im not a tight arse , i believe in supporting this forum that provides so much(and i did so pretty well from the start)
BUT ...
I dont like handing over my hard earned only to find myself banned (quite frequently too) and totally unable to access the forum AT ALL (not even as a guest. Sometimes for days !)
due to a 'glitch' in the system that seems to still be an ongoing issue.
Its only $20 ... but that money goes to the owner (as i understand) and its all of us that make this forum what it is .... not him.
( in all fairness , i have to say , i have NO idea what it costs ( if anything) to run/provide/operate a forum. )

Latest posts