A very big hallow!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A very big hallow to all the lovely member here on the Prospecting Australia Forum.
My name is Stan and I live in Brisbane.
I have been faceting, cabbing, cutting, carving, polishing and fossicking for gemstones for over 40 years.
My love of gemstones and minerals I inherited from my father, and now I am trying to pass on this love and some of the things I have learnt to my children.
Some of my fondest memories are fossicking for gemstones and panning for gold with my father. So I tray as much as possible to do the same with my family as show them some of the marvels of this beautiful country of ours.
For the past year, year and a half I have focused my efforts more on to the elusive mellow yellow (panning, sluicing and detecting)
Although initially much harder then I expected I have had lots of fun and some success in the process.
My family and I love travailing around Australia prospecting and fossicking and I hope to perhaps met up with some of you lovely people somewhere out there over a cup of coffee or a bear and share a story or two.

:)

G'day Stan and welcome to the forum I must say that I really like your avatar it reminds me of an ancient hand tool ;)

1454215263_132.jpg

Thank you very happy to be here.

cecc - nice lump of gold you have there in you hand mate
I thought I might put on a bit (more color) as you requested
thought some people might like to see some of the things that can be found out there :rolleyes:

That's a nice piece Stan..doesn't get much better than that..good colour..Coober Pedy?

Latest posts