A nice day out

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Made it out to Oallen for a few hours today and took up where i left off last time. Despite it raining early and being overcast the sun soon came out and became annoying :mad:
We did about 3 hours digging and managed just over a gram so it was a great day for us :D
IMG_0092_zpsdef14b33.jpg

IMG_0093_zps831be39e.jpg

IMG_0094_zpsc4e9f1ba.jpg

IMG_0096_zpsca5bcace.jpg

That's great result Ian, Chris was continuing with dds spot today as he has left this morning and i doubt he got that much in 6 hours and that me helping shoveling :)
Well done

Some great Shoalhaven colour there mate....will start heading back that way soon myself in a couple of weeks when the sting goes out of the sun a bit....look forward to catching up ...Cheers Wal. :)

Thanks guys.
Jo it was one of our better days, my last effort out Tuena was pitiful, maybe did 1hr digging the whole time i was there just too hot :rolleyes:

Wal the day started out wonderful it was overcast and just sprinkling so it was nice and cool, but when the sun did come out it had some bite :eek: forgot the ez-shade as well :mad:

Hear where you're coming from Ian....that's why i usually wait till March....damn hard digging under a blazing sun. and the .."fan " from the wings of the flies doesn't help much either. You did really well considering the short time you spent.Cheers Wal and catch up soon... :)

Awesome result Ian
I will get down there one day for a few days digging.
You gotta have the Ezy-shade mate..
Keep up with the stories.
Cheers
Brad.......

Some nice colour there Ian considering the short amount of time.....good to see the Forde not crowded for a change. Will be in touch and catch you out there in about 3 weeks time....Cheers Wal. :)

So there are such things as "gold yowies" :D
Awesome vid Ian
Cheers
Brad...

Good day Ian. Still haven't weighed the gold from our last meeting out there
Should see you at Oallen in the next couple of weekends. With or without the new HB. :) :) :)
Will let you know when I am going out.
Jeff

So there are such things as "gold yowies"
:lol: There have been reports of some strange looking pale creature at the ford recently :p Not the most flattering footage but a bit of a giggle.

Jeff, i felt a bit guilty having a dig there without you :8 Cant wait to see the new HB, look fowadr to cathing up soon.

Glad to see ya getting some good colour have to get back to the ford one day now I have the camper.Jeff what HB you waiting on.
Cheers
Skip

Cheers Skip, usually a nice place to spend a few days when its not too hot. We poped out again yesterday for another dig, was sprinkleing most of the day and was beautiful digging weather nice and cool.
Only managed 1/2 a gram but bumped into a few people who knew me from youtube :D Well they recognised Mark :lol: allmost famous ;)

Hope to catch up again soon Skip.

Hi Skip.

Not waiting on any, sent the big Heckler back mid last year. Building another, hopper based on the Heckler. Got the bottom section made just need time to complete the hopper.
Was hoping to be testing it out at Oallen next weekend but its not going to be finished by then.
See ya soon.
Jeff

Mate the vids are great as usual and the gold is the bonus
looks like you had a great day...
GR.... :) :)

Latest posts