65cm flathead

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
silver said:
In all the animal kingdoms the really big ones are always female(smirk smirk), I better shut up now,....Mrs Silver is coming( ssssshhhhhhhhhhh).
Jaros said:
Aren't the real big ones like that FEMALES and a good idea to put them back in the water to keep the stocks up???

oh you're goin straight ta hell for that one!

Pm any time you like mate and I will shout you to a night or two fish on a beach. :)
Mussels that will shock you and do not forget the oysters. 8)
All within limits and as much as you want. :D

Goldtarget said:
Tathradj said:
1 mile out of Tathra.
Tigers galore. :D
Plenty of real estate to share. .. I'll shout the first round. Every year I get up around there (that stretch of coastline) I find it harder to leave. Usually go on charter either from eden or merimbula depending on the fish type and likely success, but I haven't failed to bring the flatties back interstate yet.

Cheers mate. Due to circumstances beyond my control this year might be smack in the middle of Xmas and new years, much shorter, although friends are in sorrento until Xmas if the bug bites. What ever happens there's a better than good chance I'll be in the area and if the universe favours it some extra time. Cheers for the offer if not this time I'll definitely make up for in the future.

Heresone i got back home in Port Macquarie.....
1415048251_dcp_0146.jpg

here it is swiming away....
1415048329_dcp_0144.jpg

swimming away? still attached to line with soft plastic in corner of mouth - sure.

Paydirt said:
swimming away? still attached to line with soft plastic in corner of mouth - sure.
LOL, my thought's exactly but I think the thought was there :lol:
Looks like it's in a canoe? Great fun fishing from canoes and kayaks, makes you be more alert to everything that's going on, great stuff.

Latest posts