56 Year old needs Help

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tathradj

Doug
Reaction score
Hi All,
I have this funny problem.
Every time I finish my breakfast, I swirl the bottom looking for
heavy stuff.
All I find are Sultana's if I am lucky. 8)
Then I get the shakes when I look at a Corn Flake Packet. :8
What is wrong with me. ???

Don't get me started with what happened when I went to sweep the floor either.
Found myself swinging the broom making beeping noises. :8
Took a few hours for the shakes to stop. :lol:

mbasko said:
I think the weathers got everyone out of sorts & seeking answers - 9, 16 or 56 :p

Lol...so your all waiting for mystery cons to turn up in the bottomof the bowl eh? Hehee...should tell Kelllogs to change there slogan to...'New recipe with extra golden crunch'.
Withdrawels can get ugly.:)

We havent had a winter up here 30c otherday... so getting out all the time for the yellow....clear blue sky...no withdrawals yet.
Going on a date day with mrs today but weekend is going to be golden....lol

Tathradj said:
Don't get me started with what happened when I went to sweep the floor either.
Found myself swinging the broom making beeping noises. :8
Took a few hours for the shakes to stop. :lol:

mbasko said:
I think the weathers got everyone out of sorts & seeking answers - 9, 16 or 56 :p

Ha ha , I was watching a detecting video just yesterday, and there were the beeping sounds, my son was in another room and I didn't think he could even hear it, but he came into the room mimicking the sounds, then he saw the screen and said "ooh that looks like fun, can I do beeping too?"

Went over some Hot Rocks the other day, for the 5 th time. Brought them home from Whroo, played with the Garrett pro pinpointer, balanced against the hot rock where the signal was; and then rescan, deceiving little buggers those hot rocks. Got my hands dirty, crushed and panned a bit too, still no golden joy. :p :lol:

And finally to top things off,
Got caught measuring the front door mat up for a sluice.
Came back in to see an add for Aussie Gold Hunters on the Telly,
Then finally lost it when our fridge went on the blink thinking I
could make a decent smoker out of it.
Life sure get's tegouse don't it. ;)

phew thank god for that tathradj, I have been panning my nutri grain for about 4 weeks and to ashamed to speak up lol. at least I am not the only one going bonkers and every time I see flood water I am studying the voids and vortexes .

The wet weather has been hell on the farm and the wind has done some real damage .

I did get out for a bit of a dig the other day but it only fueled the fire worse lucky I only got bugger all, other wise it would be hard to hold back.

if it helps sooth the cabin fever

the dirt was wet and double heavy ,
the crow bar was like holding a zooper doper ,
the water almost had ice road truckers in it ,
the water table was atleast 3ft above bedrock,
one of my weakest trips to that patch I have had ,
my body felt like I was 95 yrs the next day ,
plus I reckon the profit loss margin was probably at -$45 .

so all in all it wasn't pleasant :| but dog nam it golly gosh it was awesome to get out yeeeeehhaaaa :lol: pmsl . oops sorry .

Very funny guys ........ Loved reading the running comedy.
Had a busy day at work and sadly brain dead and can't think of anything witty to add.
But you sure did put a smile on my face. :D thanks

Just realised there's gold through the cake. I might have to melt the whole cake down...

1469688294_image.jpg

There is an idea.
Classified cereal.
Sultana traps the lot.
With a sugar separator as well.
Don't know about Co Co Pops though,,,,,,

Latest posts