56 Year old needs Help

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh ive had enough im going diggin....hahahaga
Did some crazy upgrades on rocker over the passed few days not sure they will work??? Catches the saltanas tho...lol

Mike70 said:
Wonder why they dont make cereal dishes with grooves in them for prospectors? Save you having withdrawl symptoms when you cant get out.
They do. here's my dual purpose cereal dish:
1469740886_cereal_dish.jpg

That's what they are for. ? 8)
I gotta get me one of those. :lol:
Was thinking about using an angle grinder
to put some riffles in the bottom and sides
of my cereal bowl last night.
Getting about as bad as the Color-bond guy.n :p

Tathradj said:
That's what they are for. ? 8)
I gotta get me one of those. :lol:
Was thinking about using an angle grinder
to put some riffles in the bottom and sides
of my cereal bowl last night.
Getting about as bad as the Color-bond guy.n :p

Just don't go the same way as the Libra invisibles guy: :lol:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgMl-iZ3tZM

If I remember correctly, DWT has a ripper of a boiler,
As for the Crow Bar Cozy,
I would recommend a french Knitting kit.
You know the ones we used to make as a kid that are round with
pins sticking up. ? ?
Used to make sausage dogs for under the door to stop drafts.
See, problems solved for you. :cool:

aussiefarmer said:
just go to prospectors anonymous or PA for short :lol: oh we are here :lol:

does anyone have a old steam engine or industrial boiler so I can run warm water on my sluice ? also looking for someone to knit me a crow bar cozy lol ;)

There was an old granny that was at the South Melbourne Market in the 80s who sold knitted willy warmers...

Parko said:
aussiefarmer said:
just go to prospectors anonymous or PA for short :lol: oh we are here :lol:

does anyone have a old steam engine or industrial boiler so I can run warm water on my sluice ? also looking for someone to knit me a crow bar cozy lol ;)

There was an old granny that was at the South Melbourne Market in the 80s who sold knitted willy warmers...

Hi Paerko, Did she custom fit them???

If you do your research you will find willie warmers that do the dishes and vacuuming at no extra cost , but you do have to surrenda your post teen manspirit.
Pmsl ......let me know when i get too offencive im on a icey winter anti depression bender ,.?????????

the only problem will be when the missus reads that last post of mine pmsl :D

nah no problems mate, while every I can laugh about things that should be causing stress I will be fine, and I can tell you there is about 3 or 4 subjects on this forum lately that have brought plenty of giggles and uncontrollable laughter out of me .

I think this forum and its sporadic banter can lift the moral of many gloomy souls and a good giggle should be had by all. keep them rolling I say .. :D good work.