4 pin curly cord (SD, GP) wanted

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi All,
Does anyone have a spare 4 pin curly cord in very good condition (no fraying and it's working) they are willing to part with?
Willing to pay $35 (with postage included).
Cheers 👍

sorry just had a look but it was a 5 pin regards john have you tried coiltek ,ee days, miners den and lucky strike

Hi @old hand thanks for getting back to me, shame it was a 5 pin mate.
I'll double check with coiltek, it's been a few months since I queried it so maybe they might have something or maybe another member might as well 👍
Cheers

I have one I'd be willing to sell but it would be coming from America, it's a brand new Coiltek heavy duty, let me know and we can figure out a price. I just shipped something else for a forum member who can vouch for me.

You can make your own cable use the old 4 pin ends or jay car have them with the cable there is a pos and neg and the other 2 are audio .There is a person repairs and does mods he may have some he is called the mechanic and lives north of Maryborough i am not sure of is address some other members may now it regards john

You can make your own cable use the old 4 pin ends or jay car have them with the cable there is a pos and neg and the other 2 are audio .There is a person repairs and does mods he may have some he is called the mechanic and lives north of Maryborough i am not sure of is address some other members may now it regards john
sounds interesting mate but I'm not the best on the tools I must admin @old hand 👍

I have one I'd be willing to sell but it would be coming from America, it's a brand new Coiltek heavy duty, let me know and we can figure out a price. I just shipped something else for a forum member who can vouch for me.
Hi Jennifer, thanks but with shipping cost from US at the moment, sadly it won't be viable..thanks for reaching out 👍
Cheers

It doesn't have to be a curly cord. You can make one up from a 4 core cable. 2 are for the power and the other 2 are for the audio. If your soldering skills are fine then it is easy to make one up.

Regards Axtyr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts