2014 Minerama NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rastys 1964

Richard Scott
Reaction score
Is anyone heading up to Minerama at Glenn Innes from 6-9th March?

I am thinking of heading up on Monday and stopping at Uralla for a day or two to see if I can get some Rocky River gold before heading to Glenn Innes and doing the field trips on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

I may have a spare seat if anyone is interested as my wife cannot get away for the week.

Richard

Leave it with me Richard, the bank account should have recovered from the Nundle trip by then so I'll see what I have on and get back to you soon.

Hey Heatho it was real good to meet you guys.
Ended up going after gold after the sapphires and got just under 1/4 oz of real fine gold but was bloody hot work and the flies...@#$%^ the flies were bloody insane !!
I've got Uni starting the week of Minerama but will head down Friday arvo and stay for the weekend. Not sure if I'll stay in Glen Innes or camp just out at Mann river nature reserve or maybe back out at where I met you guys.
Keen for a few beers and a yarns so let me know if your heading up.

G'day mate, yeah was great chatting, will let you know for sure if we are heading back up, keen as for some more Sapphires. Perfect combination of Gold and Gems for your trip, well done on the 1/4oz.

Camping out on the property would be great, be nice to a have a few beers around the fire for sure. Hopefully be a touch cooler and less flies by then. We'll probably camp out too at BB if it's cooler, after a day digging in that heat last time a good shower at the motel and a pub meal was way too tempting.

All the best.

Sorry I missed the fun at Nundle, too many other commitments I could not avoid but should be floating around Minerama :) Might see you at BB Heatho :)

Latest posts