2013 finds wooster

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a great day mate, even managed to pick myself a couple of Silvers including my very first Shilling :D

yeah buzz the workers were out there for the day ... so they allowed us to drive in

Cool, sorry I did not get your mail, was in transit, big f$)/: air craft, will catch up for a day out very soon, I need it big time. Did you get the letter? :cool:

Hi Wooster and Nugget, Good to see you are finding some nice silver coins, congratulations on your first shilling Nugget, and that sixpence will be a mate for the other one you found Wooster :lol:
Cheers,
Pedro

Nice pick up, is the diamond thing one of the old fashioned roofing washers.. used back in the day with cement fiber roof sheets.

a spoon that I found yesterday while out with nugget ... this is one he didn't get lol
2vltp2w.jpg

Good one Wooster .....a couple more trips to that area and you may get a whole picnic basket..... I'll bring the Chicken and Chips mate.....Cheers Wal. :D

G,day wooster ,, If anyone givs ya grief ova the spoon givem grief back.... Nominate em for STIRRER of the Year !!

L/R

Congratulations mrs wooster, what a fantastic way to end the day. Hope your next trip gives up some Silver. Cheer Wal.

Latest posts