šŸŽ„Merry Christmas / Xmas!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn the bloody political correctness... the world needs to harden up. It stripped us Aussie's of our great sense of humour!

Make a point to listen too some of the comedy out these days... its absolute bloody rubbish. Just because they throw in the F or C word the crowd laughs, about the only time they do cause the joke itself is usually piss poor. I should make a career change and become a comedian... I'm pretty good at swearing

Then there's the TV, murder, murder, more murder, then if ya lucky a documentary about murder. Any wonder there's a lot of murder these days

The good days in this country are gone.. long gone!

edit;

forgot.... Merry eFing Xmas hahahah, harhaharhahah, harrhahaharhaha. Sorry, latest comedy is rubbing off on me

Hiya all

Just dropped in to wish you all a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year

I have missed you all very much and love you all

I am still to unwell to come back on at the moment

A lot has happened in my life in the past few months and still have quite away to go before I am back on track again in my life

Just wanted to let you all know that you are all very dear to my heart

Regards Katt ( Goody ) xox

Have a memorable Merry Christmas and New Years Katt, great to hear from you and hopefully see you return to your PA family soon mate.
Loves and kisses from Pete & Tracey.

Latest posts