which thread pyramid

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
anyone remember which thread had the google earth pic of the Australian pyramid?

Haha I've been doing a bit of reading about it as well davent. Couple of young blokes snuck in and put a vid on youtube, there was anither where researches had permission to identify anything there but to no solution. To me its a mystery. Egyptians needed gold :p

AtomRat said:
Haha I've been doing a bit of reading about it as well davent. Couple of young blokes snuck in and put a vid on youtube, there was anither where researches had permission to identify anything there but to no solution. To me its a mystery. Egyptians needed gold :p

........what did you find?

I'd like to see it. I'm sure there are several just like there are several in Egypt and Mexico. I cannot reveal the location just yet because this one I am the first to discover and will be documenting it a bit later on in the year when I can find time to do some travelling to my uncles property

There's one up in N.T near an air field some guy was going to check out 23.19.36.66s 134.42.55.66e, Don't know if it was ever investigated.

How is the research going treasureman?
Incase anyone missed the original pic
1474199256_image.jpg

I remember reading about one in NZ years ago, not sure how the research ended up, or if the land owner let research happen

Yeah Ive studied the Mayan civilizarion at University. Im well aware of what they can look like after hundreds or years of regrowth.

And I do have an open mind. I never said it WASNT a pyramid...just that it looks natural. I could also post pics of demonstrably natural hills that look much more like pyrmids but it would prove nothing. After the experts have gone and looked, then we will know. The time to believe in something is when there is sufficient evidence to do so.

My point about the bosnian pyrmid is that experts have gone in and dismissed it as natural, yet the cranks just wont listen.

Same goes with the so called Ecuadorian pyramid. Some people think theyre on to something. They work with experts to investigate and praise the experts for doing so amd working with them. But then when the experts conclude its natural they refuse to listen and claim conspiracy. Seems like one of these two groups definately has a closed mind and a narrative they want to believe in and push forward.

Latest posts