Slushie

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yobskin said:
Yeah field test vid.... i worked some things out with mine i might be able to help ya with... double action nugget bar?
Pm me hahahaha

Yep!! field test vid on the way....

"Double Action Nugget Bar!!!!" I suppose it's not at Macca's :D :8

Now you have my interest even more!!!

PM on the way...

Bazz

Nice build Bazz!
Not to worry, im in the 'cant weld to save his life' club as well. Doesnt stop me getting out the grinder and rivet gun though.

Just curious what size that bilge pump is??
Ive been looking at a few but their only 1" inlet/ outlet in size. Yours looks like it shifts water a bit quicker.

Cheers,
TGW.

The Green Wanderer said:
Nice build Bazz!
Not to worry, im in the 'cant weld to save his life' club as well. Doesnt stop me getting out the grinder and rivet gun though.

Just curious what size that bilge pump is??
Ive been looking at a few but their only 1" inlet/ outlet in size. Yours looks like it shifts water a bit quicker.

Cheers,
TGW.

Hey TGW

Thanks, amazing what you can do with a hammer, jigsaw and rivet gun

The pump is 100 lpm by Jabsco, I got mine from an old Navy mate who's father we thought was a direct decendant of Black Beard, in fact he looked like BB himself

So I got mine for nicks but be warned they aren't cheap!!!

Here's a link to Whitworths, they have other manual bilge pumps as well....... https://www.whitworths.com.au/main_itemdetail.asp?cat=133&item=68795&intAbsolutePage=5

eBay has them under marine etc etc

Hope that helps

Cheers

Bazz

Hey Len have you got a vid of the action in the bottom box it would help bazz out seeing the hose configuration...

yobskin said:
Hey Len have you got a vid of the action in the bottom box it would help bazz out seeing the hose configuration...

Mate I don't think I have, let me have a look.

No doesn't look like I have, that one I posted is about the closest, if you come with the rocker on Fri, I'll do one then and post it.

Cheers for that Bazz,
most things that are any good arent cheap as you know. But we all live in hope of a bargain here and there. :D

Thanks,
TGW.

Cecc and Yobs

That's fantastic, thank you very much for you time and effort

A picture is worth a thousand words, and a vid even more, I'll watch this again (few times) then implement the same system on the Slushie, and get a vid up of the Slushie in the wild..... :lol: ;) :D 8)

Cheers

Bazz

No probs mate glad i could help....pm me any time.
Cecc nice camera skills cobber i was wondering how it would turn out with all that glare...top job thanx for uploading it for me your bloods worth bottling.

Pleasure Yobs and Bazza, yeah I was worried about the glare of the sun too, but turned out ok.

Latest posts