X Coils Cost?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum. Introduce yourself and people might take you more seriously. The xcoils a brilliant. The agent might see this and contact you.

$1500 each. (plus the cost to make a patch lead to get the x-coils to work on the zed) Don't think the 10x9 is made now. It's a 10" that replaced it. The 10" is a ripper of a coil and gets some amazing depth on small gold. The 10" is pictured in my avatar.

Post Number 1 Jin - welcome to the forum - good to have you here and good to see you're loving them :Y:

Macky - contact davsgold through here or DP forum - he is on a few.

Many happy users although there have been issues with the patch leads if done incorrectly. SteelPat has done a few if you are looking for a professional to help.

Personally I couldn't bring myself to 'cut the cord' on a $9,500 machine but each to their own and generally the early birds to the x coils seem to be getting the worm.

Dave79 - are you also concerned about the patch plug or is one of the previous posts a 'plug' for the x-coils. Jin's certainly isn't, he's just a happy adoptee :Y:

Latest posts