First bit of colour

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well broke the drought found these the other day ,not real big but at least i found them using 4500 with a 12 inch nugget finder evolution the smallest one is not as big as a match head all up about .6 of a gram deepest one was about 4inchs in clay around the Bendigo area

1464157428_009.jpg

1464157428_010.jpg

1464157428_021.jpg

one looks like it has spent time in running water .. the other three do not look not to have been in running water and are very nice specimens... :)

ya its a bit of a strange area but so far my stepson and i have pulled out about 9 bits all about the same size i was going to call the two species cuff and link lol

Nice one PP. Glad the drought has broken and I love those speccies. Unlike dam it, I don't need GPS locations as MGA coordinates work for me. Down to 1m accuracy is fine - I can do the rest. :lol:

Pirate pete said:
dont know the gps location you know the fish and chip shop in white hills nowhere near that lol
Yer yer the fish and chip shop :lol: is that the one with the pie shop across the road :lol: :lol:

Pirate pete said:
you know the fish and chip shop in white hills

:D ...is that young blonde good sort still working there?....ain't been there for a feed for a cpl years now but was always looked after there.

GGA

Latest posts