S I L V E R,... post your daily detected silvers here.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver

silver
Reaction score
Well, I thought we should have a special place to place our silvers of the day.
We can all battle it out for the top position daily to see who will be the ULTIMATE silver hunter for the day.
Be it one silver or two dozen ,... who knows on the day.
It'll be nice to look over after just a little while even(let alone next year). :p :D

I'll kick it off with today's silver that I found. :eek: :D
1458303819_sam_6547.jpg

1458303820_sam_6552.jpg

Well I'm the ULTIMATE HUNTER so far ,... but today I know that's probably gunna be very short lived if someone else gets a whiff of this thread(ha). :eek: :D

Up to this moment of the day, I'd have to call Goldpick as the U L T I M A T E SILVER HUNTER of the day ! :D
I recon once it gets past around 9pm at night anyone later than the call can be included in the next days round ,... unless there are any objections that is. ;)

And if I'm not around I don't mind anyone making the call, as long as we don't all fight over the prestigious honour of ULTIMATE SILVER HUNTER of the day. :D

Ahh that's beautiful RJ, as good as yazzombies the other day ,.... looking like yours is the only silver action I've seen today ,.. things are looking p retty good for you so far ! :D 8)

Well time has ticked, and I'm gunna call it ,... RJ, today, you are the ULTIMATE SILVER HUNTER ,.. well done, and it goes to show that you can be an ULTIMATE even with a little old thrippy. :p ;) :D
Time to break out the tea ! :D

Just got here in time to declare you the USH (ULTIMATE SILVER HUNTER) for the day Detectist ,... love that coin mate ! :eek: 8) :D :cool:

Latest posts