NEW Gold Sucker invention (crevicing tool)

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
1441496063_pump_2.jpg
1441496093_pump_gold.jpg
1441496152_pump_3.jpg

Here is something else that I have invented over time it makes short work out of crevicing with twin flap valves that don't jam open with dual plunger rubbers for easier pumping and smooth curves for the gravel to slide in natural way a stream would.. I was going to mass produce them but I don't know how much interest is out there for one so I guess any feed back is good feed back in this case. so expression's of interest are more than welcome.. cheers :cool:

can you make a video so we can see it working very interesting mate ;)

Thanks heaps guys for the feedback,I will do a vid within the next few days I will do it in a fish tank with some mixed sized rocks and sand :cool:

Good job to get the job done.

Just an observation though, would it be better to use a straight walled length of hose as opposed to the corrugated one? I imagine over time rocks etc would leave nicks on the inside which "could" hold up or trap some of your "fines"?.

On the other hand i could be full of [email protected] (never used such devices myself, just a detector).

Gypsy

thanx all for your interest everyone a bit a wow factor I must say I didn't think there would be as many that thought it was as kewl as i did lol .. cost well haven't even given it a serious thought as yet but I wont over price them so they are unaffordable. that I can guarantee! and the hose I guess I used ribbed as it is readily available and cheap my way of thinking is with a smooth hose (not ribbed)you would be more prone to jams and a kink in the hose and that would be just frustrating to say the least lol keep in mind I think I have only replaced the hose once in about 4 years and the plunger rubbers maybe twice (maybe) and the flap rubbers I have never had to replace and trust me I have definitely done some work with it in that time (a lot) I do have an upgrade in mind where there would be classifiers in the bucket to minimize the time of getting the concentrates separated though that would be a taller bucket and at an additional price (I'm Thinking).. cheers :cool: And sorry guys tomorrow will be the day of the video that we have all been waiting for... :)

You can just sell the valves and people can easily make their own. The valve is the tricky bit. Also there is a ribbed hose that is smooth on the inside. It will not kink and it will not trap gold in the ribbing. Check Clarks rubber.

I'm definitely interested mate, just depends on how much you'd charge.

Looking forward to the video and giving us a price.

Nice one mate. ;)

Beagleboy said:
You can just sell the valves and people can easily make their own. The valve is the tricky bit. Also there is a ribbed hose that is smooth on the inside. It will not kink and it will not trap gold in the ribbing. Check Clarks rubber.

Fair call on just buying the valve assembly Beagleboy, but I'd much rather buy the entire kit and caboodle, ready to take it down the creek without having to do a thing.

Maybe have a 'cutting list' so to speak with the number and types of fittings needed, diameters etc and sell that for $5/$10 on top of the price of the valves and postage...that way ur still getting a little something for all of ur effort but the costs will be well below buying a complete unit.

Chewy said:
So are the yabbie pump type things legal to use in Victoria? Serious question, not being a smart alec. Is it a grey area?
Yeah i believe they are legal in Vic, atleast i hope so cos id love to get one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts