YouTube flash in your pan dream mat

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this is an April fools joke on not but on YouTube the poster flash in your pan seems to have gotten hold of some new dream mats. The cells are a lot smaller and more of them. Said to be better on smaller gold.

Don't know how to post a link. What's your thoughts aussiefarmer? Hoax or not? Kinda kicking myself if it ain't cos I just purchased the original on Friday due either Monday or tuesday.

doesn't look like an April fools joke, it has a link to prospectors dream, which is the inventor/maker in the USA. Gold rat here make it in Aus under license as far as I know.

Looks like he's making little squares to fit in the gold cube.
That would only be for very fine recovery of banker concentrates.

Danielkrupski said:
Don't know how to post a link. What's your thoughts aussiefarmer? Hoax or not? Kinda kicking myself if it ain't cos I just purchased the original on Friday due either Monday or tuesday.

Don't stress mate, if you run a banker the big one is what you'de want anyway.
The squares of smaller stuff are for the gold cube which is like a really good clean up sluice. Not something you use in the field.

Yeah could be. I didn't listen to the whole vid. Something about the way they talk saw me getting frustrated and ending their sentences but thought I would post it up anyway. Maybe goldrat could give us the good oil.

T h e y d o t a l k a b i t s l o w , a n d t h e y d i d n t r e a l l y a c h i e ve any t h i n g a p a r t f r o m a l o o k a t t h e m a t .

I would worry about unclassified material clogging that smaller mat , i dont think they could improve much on the original for high banking if the gold was any finer you wouldnt see it .

well. I caught gold from my past rubbish cons that had been through my clean ups THREE times.
Can't get any better than that........ well theoretically you could, but I'm happy as larry with the matt.

Those squares are looking to replace the matting in the gold cube, which apparently is a pain to clean the matts.
https://goldcube.net/product/4-stack-deluxe/
But that's only a clean up system for concentrates, not a primary recovery tool for raw material.

ok boys obvious easy way to find out is to ask me. I just chanced upon this thread having a gander this monring.

Wow that's a bad video haha these mats are concentrates cleaner mat we're testing and when I say testing were testing it right now!! David had to take this public because he had some large mines place some large orders and if its in the market it has to be declared.
They ran back to back test on the conveyor mat used in the cube and are swapping it out in all their clean-up shacks.

main issues this addresses with cube is the conveyor being non removable and hard to clean out, we can run 3 times the material in the same time and with less black sand at the end.
It is not a replacement to the dream mat, the dream mat cells are perfect for their purpose, they allow material to run unclassified. this new pattern same tech different implementation assists with some of the issues we have in running mining concentrates and primary ores. i.e. it wont work for non classified feeds, well it will but not to the standard of the dream mat.

With mining we have different parameters, for example a mine may be crushing hard clay, imagine feeding hard clay into a wet system running all day, sosome of the variations are designed to agitate and flush to make sure we dont get jelly soup... as one example... so there's 4 profiles one whihc is the confirmed 90% use profile you can see below.

Trust me when the testing is done and i can break it and know it's limitations well make it available and not before, that's how i do business I support any products i put into the market and wont put something out there that I haven't thoroughly tested. I'll also have my results verified independent by two assay labs to confirm that the % are correct.

here's some photos to ease your pain. please allow me the time to do what we have to do before asking me 100 questions.

1491176804_cube_cell.jpg

1491176804_cleanup.jpg

Latest posts